Friday, August 6, 2010

caribbean blue

here she is ... all dolled up in caribbean blue and its a great accent color for the yellow, black, and gray we got going on with the dinning chairs and table.










i felt like it was a little much with the all one color ... so i decided to dry brush it with some light gray paint i have for my next project. i like the way it turned out (above is before dry brushing and below is after) it makes all the details pop ... so i did this to the entire piece and it turned out great!


i will be taking after pictures tomorrow ... its finally in the house! I am now realizing I have no idea how to decorate such a thing (to be fair the things I got it for are still in CA right now ... so i have no idea what to do until December!)

3 comments:

  1. That last picture with the gray brush strokes looks awesome! I can't wait to see how it looks in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I actually think the gray brush strokes does make it pop more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I think it turned out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete