Tuesday, August 10, 2010

in the house

i have been waiting to get better "after pictures" but this will have to do since i have already started into my next project. it donned on my just yesterday that i have a limited number of rain-less days as fall fast approaches. it rains here like its nobody's business. so i am trying to kick it into high gear.

my feeble attempt at "styling" my buffet/sideboard ... its a lot harder than i thought it would be!



of course i have pictures on chairs still and my tool box(es) still out and about in the living room ... will it ever all have a place? argh.

BUT I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated it. I like the yellow and black books. It give it some more color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow bethany this looks great! what a fun color you chose. i love reading about all your before and after projects; you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany you are truly amazing!! I love how it turned out. Seriously, you are so talented. I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to tackle a project like that. I can't wait to see what other things you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love that sideboard! Great job! Nate is so lucky to have a wife who loves decorating and is so creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete