Monday, November 7, 2011

obsession

i know lots of other people have been on the whole Pinterest band wagon already ... but i recently got on.  and. i. am. obsessed.

so if you are on and you happen to see my 266 pins and counting or if you notice that i have repinned your pin, picture me sitting (probably in my pajamas) on my sofa with stella nursing or more likely sleeping on my lap.  clicking "repin" is way easier than typing so its kind of where i am at on what to do while my sweet baby wants to sleep close to momma.  i kind of love it once i get over the guilt of not doing anything else.  i am so lucky.


2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is a VERY magical thing. I kind of have to do it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany I could've written this post myself. (There's a red squigly under could've. Is that really not a word? I use it frequently. Oops) Anyway, I LOVE pinterest and I love all your pins. I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves it! :) Way to multi-task too might I add! Give Stella kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete