Sunday, May 1, 2011

4 months and counting

for the last few years i have not been much of a big picture taker ... not just of me ... but in general. but i do want to document this pregnancy which requires picture taking ... unflattering pictures taking. sigh. the bummer is my starting state was not ideal. i am trying not to dwell on it (although its hard to have this new body experience while you are already struggling with your existing body) and to enjoy the experience of a life growing inside me.

So here is "before" ... picture taken at 6 weeks.


And here I am at 16 weeks ... packing it on ... already. Its going to be a long summer :)





5 comments:

  1. You will be glad someday when you look back on this that you documented it! You still look adorable by the way and rest assured that pregnancy doesn't last forever. :) Hooray for 16 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great. I also agree witht he above comment. You will look back and be glad you have these pictures. I didn't do this with my first or second because I was huge (gained nearly 50 pounds) and now I wish I would have just taken those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I just laughed because I looked over and saw that you still have Nate's "ticker" on the side of your blog. haha! Are you going to start one for the baby?? Pregnancy shots are so fun, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting the photos! You're looking great! We're so excited! I love it! (I know how you feel about photos, though - I'm a big picture taker but do not enjoy seeing the photos that include me in them...) But this is an important time for photos. I sure do want to see a front view picture before I guess whether it's a boy or girl. Do you have one of those you can add or email? (I take this guessing seriously :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh bethany i totally hear you. you know, just think about 10 years from now when you can show your kid these photos and say, "this is how much i love you....." i always think of that when i'm pregnant; how putting on those pounds sometimes seems like the ultimate sacrifice! :) i'm so excited you're doing this though; i never have and i need to with #3.

    ReplyDelete