Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nate turned 29!

it was nate's birthday 9 days ago ... thanks to the counter over there yonder i didn't have to hurt my brain and think about how many days ago it was.

we are super lame and moved over his birthday weekend ... but we are planning an August party to make up for it.

oh ... and i made him a three tiered cake that leaned pretty far to the left. so far that it eventually fell over. i am that awesome. we kind of decided that nothing would top our wedding cakes made by my oh so very talented sister-in-law that we should just give up on cake making and stick with the things we are good at ... cookies (for me) and ice cream (for him).

i hope to get my act together by his NEXT birthday (the big 3-0) and celebrate it right ... i just hope he knows how much i really do love and appreciate him.

love you babe ... happy belated.

one of our sexy wedding pictures ...
isn't he sooo dreamy ...
i love this one of him ...
he totally pulls sexy off ...
i on the other hand, am not doing so well.

5 comments:

  1. I think you look sexy. you can pull it off too. Happy Birthday to Nate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday. So the 18th? That's my sister's birthday too. (and if it makes you feel better I missed hers too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nate! I blame our move to San Diego for neither of us calling; my birthday calendar is in Indy. But seriously, there's no excuse. Hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah stink, I didn't do anything spiffy either. Sorry Nate. Happy Belated B-Day. Hope the August celebration is great. Congrats on the new place. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday Nate! I also just caught up on your moving extravaganza. I'm glad you're in a place that you love! It makes everything better sometimes, right? Let's see...how far is Eugene from Boise? I'm thinking I may need to come visit you some time :) I miss you tons and hear you had a fun visit with Lindsey. Oh that we could all get together again someday. It WILL happen :) Hope you're doing great! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete