Sunday, October 17, 2010

fully stuffed

i have been working on projects since my mom and dad were here a few weeks ago doing some appreciated work with us (post on this to come). my mom showed me how to use my awesome sewing machine and i made two pillows to put on the chairs that i painted and recovered. they work for now ... i need to tighten them up ... but don't really feel like pulling them apart again ... one day I will make them perfect.


then i made this plush wreath for my front door using a foam wreath, some left-over batting from my sofa re-do (pictures to come), an old long sleeve shirt, some scrap fabric, and a few buttons.




i pinned the flowers on with straight pins in case i change my mind or want to reuse them.


other things not photographed that i have finished include painting the tv stand, sewing curtain ties, painting a mirror to go in our bedroom, and painting our dresser drawers. whew ... all good stuff - making our house a home.

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative!Lucky Nate! 'Course I saw this a long time ago but realized I never mentioned how impressed I am..

    ReplyDelete